Ladies and gentlemen, there is no card payment option in the museum. Payment is possible only in cash in the Polish currency (PLN). Please take this information into account before your planned arrival.
Muzeum Treblinka opening hours in days 24.12-01.01:
- 24 December – 9.00 a.m.- 3.00 p.m.
- 25-26 December – museum is closed
- 27-30 December – 9.00 a.m.- 6.30 p.m.
- 31 December – 9.00 a.m.- 3.00 p.m.
- 01 January – museum is closed
The Museum is open every day in the following hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Museum is closed on Easter and Christmas.
Map of the Museum
The visitors can sightsee the Treblinka Museum. The Nazi German Extermination and Forced Labour Camp (1941-1944)
individually or with a guide. In order to get to know the place, which became a symbol of German-Nazi crimes against Jews, Poles and Romani people, it is necessary to visit both camps: Treblinka II – Extermination Camp and Treblinka I – Penal Labour Camp. The duration of a visit is determined by the individual interests and needs of the visitors. A fee is charged for guide services. The price of PLN 80 should be added to the price of the museum fee, which is PLN 7 per person, for each commenced hour of visiting the Memorial with the guide. Groups can consist of up to 30 people. The guide service is provided in Polish. Visits to the Museum by children under the age of 14 are not recommended. If you would like to use the guide service, please contact us in advance, by phone or by email. The request should provide:
- name, address and phone number of the ordering party;
- the number of people with age group designation;
- date and time of the planned visit;
The guide should be booked 14 days before the planned visit. Resignation from the guide service should be reported no later than 7 days before the planned visit. Change of the date of the visit should be agreed not later than 7 days before the agreed date.
Approximate, minimum time needed for the visit:
- 1 hour: visiting with a guide the exposition in the Museum building.
- 2 hours: visiting with a guide the exposition in the Museum building and visiting the grounds of the former Treblinka II extermination camp.
- 3 hours: visiting with a guide the exposition in the Museum building and visiting the grounds of the former Treblinka II extermination camp and the Treblinka I penal labour camp. It is possible to make an appointment for a more detailed visit to the Memorial and to book a guide for a longer period of time.
Visitors can pay tribute to the victims by laying flowers, stones or lighting candles (in places designated due to fire regulations).
The Treblinka Museum has no cloakroom and luggage storage. Please take this into account when planning your visit in the Museum.
Contact details for people ordering a tour of the Treblinka Museum:
phone number: + 48 25 781 16 58